A-A-A-Survivors Index du Forum
A-A-A-Survivors Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Force Download Pdf Using Jquery

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    A-A-A-Survivors Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vachybry

MessagePosté le: Ven 28 Oct - 22:40:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Force Download Pdf Using Jquery Répondre en citant

Force Download Pdf Using Jquery > shorl.com/bribimijydredy

Force Download Pdf Using Jquery,

74309d7132
See this almost 5 years old bug report: Either you are ignoring this problem (should be fixed with KitKat), or you are informing your users to force download with long pressing the download button, or point out that there are other browsers for Android available, which none of them struggling with this task. .. Code Snippets HTAccess Force Files to Download (Not Open in Browser) By Chris Coyier Last Updated On September 5, 2009 Force Files to Download (Not Open in Browser) AddType application/octet-stream .csv AddType application/octet-stream .xls AddType application/octet-stream .doc AddType application/octet-stream .avi AddType application/octet-stream .mpg AddType application/octet-stream .mov AddType application/octet-stream .pdf Comments Eddie Permalink to comment# October 2, 2009 make sure to put this poop in .htaccess Reply ↓ Michal Kopanski Permalink to comment# October 7, 2009 Wow, Ive been trying to figure out how to do this for a very, very (very) long time! Is there any way you can make it specific, for example, if I click link 1, I can view the file in browser, but if I click link 2, the AddType function is applied, and I am forced to download? Thanks in advance, and sweet snippet! Reply ↓ Sam Permalink to comment# October 13, 2009 Its not an ideal solution to your problem, but you could have a php wrapper for download links that simply takes an argument that is the filename and then reads the file (assuming local files) and before outputting the file to the user you send headers with the filetype. Larry Permalink to comment# November 19, 2015 .htaccess is a file with no name in front of the extension, as seen in Microsoft products and Windows OS. I am using Joomla! 3.0 for my companies intranet page and we have a TON of PDFs that need to be force downloaded. It is in a folder, where the webserver has permissions, but cannot use files as a link! This is the PHP code I use: Is anybody able to tell me whats wrong? Regards n00n 1 Reply Replies(4) jakecigar Re: Download a file via AJAX 1 year ago Wow, bleeding edge stuff! When I see code like $.ajax( ' { I wonder if you are going cross domain, cuz that dont work. At this time, neither Internet Explorer or Safari support the download attribute. In it, an tag is created dynamically and appended to the document body.

Any suggestions? Reply ↓ rudolf Permalink to comment# October 31, 2012 Youd better take this question to StackOverflow and report back with the answers Smile Chris Permalink to comment# November 23, 2012 Where would it download to? iOS doesnt have an accessible file system. Download CSV file through ajax post . Gotta love .htaccess files. i write code if(isset($REQUEST[download])) { $pathtoyourfile=pluginsurl(yu-DB-Backup/); $filename=$REQUEST[download]..sql; header(Content-Type: application/octet-stream); header(Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=.$filename.); readfile($pathtoyourfile.$filename); } then Warning: Cannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at H:xampphtdocsyuwp-adminmenu-header.php:179) in H:xampphtdocsyuwp-contentpluginsyu-DB-Backupincinc.wpgcdbbackup.php on line 6 Warning: Cannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at H:xampphtdocsyuwp-adminmenu-header.php:179) in H:xampphtdocsyuwp-contentpluginsyu-DB-Backupincinc.wpgcdbbackup.php on line 7 Warning: readfile( [function.readfile]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in H:xampphtdocsgcertificatewp-contentpluginsWPGC-DB-Backupincinc.wpgcdbbackup.php on line 8 . The jQuery get() function is employed to return the underlying element. Using WordPress. ForceType application/octet-stream Header set Content-Disposition attachment Reply ↓ Grafit Permalink to comment# February 15, 2013 thx for this tip. Has anyone found a solution that works for Mobile Safari? The htaccess adjustment works great for desktop browsers, but iOS devices still stream MP3s. Rob Gravelle resides in Ottawa, Canada, and is the founder of GravelleWebDesign.com.

calendar islam 2016 indonesia pdf downloadmi maza marathi kavita pdf downloadantifungal drugs classification pdf downloaddr tahir ul qadri books in urdu pdf downloadoracle sql books free download pdfbs 4449 euro code 2 download pdfla monnaie vivante klossowski pdf downloaddivisor de frecuencia 3 vias pdf downloadmarkus zusak the messenger pdf downloadmonologo de hamlet pdf download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 28 Oct - 22:40:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    A-A-A-Survivors Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange